The Town Hall was originally constructed as the Ulysses School in 1876 in the Town of Doyle. The original size of the building was 28' x 20' with an 11' x 12' woodshed built on the back of the building. In 1907, a 10' hall entrance was added. The building served as a school from 1876 to 1921 and then as the Doyle Town Hall from 1920 to 1960.
When the building was moved to the museum on 9 March 1977, the Barron County Historical Society removed the hall entrance and restored the building to its original size. It has the original drop siding and handmade window sashes.