This 11' x 13' building was the headquarters of Anderson Lumber Company until the business was discontinued in 1930. The building was then purchased by Ted Boedecker of Almena. Mr. Boedecker used the building as a gas station until he retired it in the late 1940's. It was later owned and run as the Corktown Tavern. Paul Heller purchased the building and had it moved to the museum in June 1972.
The dental chairs in the office were originally run by electric pedals. The office was all one room that included the x-ray machine. Dr. Huff, a dentist in the county, charged 50 cents to pull a tooth. When a tooth was extracted they did it without the use of Novocain. This shows us an example of how the industry began was and how it has improved.